- By Arya Admin
- Posted September 16, 2019
Why B Tech students should use live streaming in their classrooms?
Live Streaming for Education: Sharing Learning Experiences
Live streaming may be one of the more effective ways to engage B Tech students in the learning process. The concept of live streaming has generated immense popularity on social media platforms. If individuals record or watch a live vlog, then already they have been part of live streaming.
With this, they have engaged with live streaming by marking their emotional responses with a thumbs-up or a heart. Students of Engineering Colleges in Jaipur may have even made comments in the feed. Their students should have similar experiences with your classroom content.
Make live streaming part of the instructional process
Students of Top Engineering Colleges in Jaipur must live to stream their lessons with “breaking information” needed for class. For instance, if students are conducting a science lab at home or grading essays and want to teach a mini-lesson on split infinitives, live streaming provides them the opportunities to reach out with immediacy. In essence, this tech technique allows individuals to flip instruction because their students will watch their video outside the classroom. It will provide more instructional time to the students of Engg College the following day in class.
Tools for performing live streaming in classroom
- Get the right equipment – Students of Top Private Engineering Colleges might have a camera and a microphone. The whole purpose of live streaming is to share the video. The microphone ensures that your sound quality will be clear.
- Enlist an encoder - The cost of an encoder can seem prohibitive unless the library of Best Engineering Colleges in Jaipur has one available for check out. It is a recommended device because the encoder assures that your live stream will be available to your audience regardless of the device they use for accessing digital content.
- Securing a stable internet connection - Your WiFi connection is what makes live streaming live. A robust connection prevents video and sound quality issues, and it also allows for interactive comments.
- Develop your content - Some teachers are tremendous unprepared speakers. The rest of others have to figure out what they want to say and how to say it. Select their topic and identify the gist of their intended live stream. It is not essential to write out and memorize their broadcast, but they should know their beginning, middle, and end.
Students of Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Jaipur can still live stream without all the fancy equipment. They can use their classroom Facebook page to stream video to their students.
Let your students live stream
Live-streaming is not only for teachers. Students of B Tech College in Jaipur must demonstrate their understanding of concepts by live streaming, too. Live video blogs combine hands-on experience and learning to produce authentic communication, and student-led digital broadcasts can summarize lessons or re-teach concepts to peers. Teachers can evaluate speaking and listening skills.
If B Tech Colleges is still hesitant about letting their students use live-streaming in the classroom, consider the ways in which technology encourages confidence in their students. Learners find that they can apply prior learning during live streaming events, and often, they are able to make connections beyond the classroom. In addition, their students will have the benefit of working at their own pace. Live streaming for classroom instruction amplifies learning opportunities for students.
Post a Comment