Arya College of Engg. & IT was established under the aegis of All India Arya Samaj Society of Higher & Technology Education, in the year 2000, by Late Er. T.K. Agarwal Ji, Founder Honorable Chairman. Arya has made a strong stand among the top most private Engineering institutes in the state of Rajasthan. This Group is a blend of innovation, perfection, and creation. The College is spread over a splendid 25 acres of land area, providing a state of the art infrastructure with well equipped labs, modern facilities and finest education standards.
The “Arya College Old Campus” for a decade is known to create a benchmark with its specialized excellence, innovative approach, participative culture and academic rigor. The Management of Arya College is having the right bent of innovation and have the accurate knack to get these innovative ideas of theirs implemented. Globally accredited for its professional emergence towards technical education, Arya College make special efforts to recruit trained faculty and stirring admission procedures to select potential prospects across the country, which are then trained to turn into a pool of skilled intellectual capital for the nation. This helps in a healthy and dynamic exchange which incubates leader in the corporate world. The strong industry linkages ultimately go along the way in providing a holistic approach to research and education.
Arya 1st – Arya College of Engineering & I.T. (Arya 1st OLD CAMPUS) – Estd. Year 2000
In the Arya, “College of Engineering & I.T .” the flagship institute of “Arya Group of Colleges” was established. It is commonly known as the “Arya 1st OLD CAMPUS” or “Arya 1st”. This college is the pioneer in the field of Technical Education. This College was the First Engineering College in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan. Arya College of Engineering & I.T. was the first college to start regular M.Tech. in the state of Rajasthan in the Year 2006.
Arya College of Engineering & I.T. (ACEIT), Kukas, Jaipur Established in Year 2000 is among the foremost of institutes of national significance in higher technical education and AICTE, New Delhi Approved and Affiliated with Rajasthan Technical University, Kota in Rajasthan. It is commonly known as “ARYA 1st OLD CAMPUS” and “ARYA 1st”. The Institute ranks amongst the best technological institutions in the State and has contributed to all sectors of technical & professional development. It has also been considered a leading light in the area of education and research.
- College features a perfect blend of four basic ingredients of contemporary education system viz. Infrastructure, Faculty, Management & Academic.
- Uncompromising Discipline, Punctuality and Regularity.
- Tireless efforts towards Holistic, Integrated development.
- Innovative Pedagogy that aims at developing drive to Create, Lead and Excel.
- The Pedagogy is designed to be fully participative.
- Rigorous Academic curriculum practical orientation constant industry interaction participative seminars & workshops give Arya a pragmatic edge.
- The teaching learning process is framed in a Global Perspective and is facilitated by the knowledgeable Experienced & highly qualified faculty.
- Teaching methodology ‘Learning Centre’ and not Teaching Centre.
- Regular Aptitude Tests, Mock Interviews, Seminars & Workshops etc.
- 100Mbps (1:1) Dedicated Leased Line Connectivity for High Speed Internet Services
- 3 AC Auditorium having a seating capacity of 800, 300 & 300 each students with modern & latest audio visual aids
- 12 college buses to provide transport facility to the students & staff
- 1000+ Computers on LAN & WAN with state of art facilities
- Cafeteria with variety of food
- Fully furnished 7 boys & 5 girl’s hostels with attach bath
- 100% study loan assistance.
- Plethora of extracurricular activities/Workshops/PD Sessions
- Most Dedicated, Qualified and Stable faculty, mainly M.Tech., PhD’s.
- Well-equipped library with over 55000+ books and National & International Journals
- PLC/SCADA Automation Lab in the department of Electrical
- Robotic Research Cell in the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Power Grid Sub Station Lab for Live exposure of the Electrical Engineering Students
- Institutional Membership of
- The Institution of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineer (IETE),
- The Institution of Engineers (India) (IEI),
- The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE),
- Computer Society of India (CSI) with Student Branch,
- IEEE – Computer Society (IEEE_CS),
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Most Technically Advanced College of North India
- 80 Well equipped labs for other departments including CNC & UTM
- Fully furnished 7 boys & 5 girls hostels with attach bath.
- Regular Aptitude Tests, Mock Interviews , Seminars & Workshops etc
- Wi-Fi Enabled campus for uninterrupted flow of information to integrate the education process and develop new mind sets
- Most sophisticatedly designed Computer labs