Safety measures while working with Electrical Machines
Learn to operate Electrical Systems through Electrical Engineering
The operation of electrical machines of Electrical Engineering at B Tech Colleges requires taking careful steps in order to avoid accidents. It is based on the experiments of experts and professionals. For handling the electrical appliances, some rules and regulations have been made. In this industry, specifically, an inquiry is normally ordered for the electrical accident.
There are various items that carry electricity for the proper insulation. Aging of insulation capacity does not allow leaking current for the students of Best Engineering Colleges in Jaipur. Switching contacts and point contacts will checkpoint heating and sparking periodically.
Important Preventive Measures to Avoid Electric Accidents:
- All the metallic parts which will access externally must always earth.
- You should not keep inflammable materials near electrical appliances, electric line wires or electric control panels.
- Electric safety devices like a fuse, circuit breakers over-tripping must use.
- All defective and worn-out electric fittings must replace timely.
- Untrain persons should not repair electrical faults of a machine or device.
- Safety belts, rubber gloves, helmet, boots with rubber soles and other safety items must be used by electrician while repairing or working with high voltage.
- Must avoid, overloading of an electrical circuit.
- The electrical appliances when not in use for a long time must disconnect from the main supply.
- The main power supply should switch off always during maintenance work. An only authorize person should switch on and off the power supply.
- Students of top engineering colleges in Jaipur should avoid touching metal case of any electrical apparatus when it is in operation.
- The proper type of wiring should always be provided in all locations.
- The electrical inspection periodically detects the damages.
- Always avoid overloading on any single point.
- According to the rules and regulations, good standards of safety items must be maintained.
Why taking precautions are important?
While working with electrical machines, the following preventive measures should be considered. Without this, a person might receive electric shock due to some kind of negligence. The following steps should be taken to prevent the life of a victim from the electrical accident while performing an experiment at Best Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan.
What to do in case of an accident?
After getting the electric shock, if the victim stops breathing, Best B Tech College in Jaipur must remove all sorts of obstructions from the mouth of the victim. Then he/she should sit on his knees near the head of the victim and keep their both hands on his/her near the collarbone. In this, the thumbs of both hands should touch each other by making the fingers open.
Then, he/she should press the back of the patient slowly and release the pressure on the back and move up to the shoulders by sliding palms. Then the victim should pull upward by holding the patient’s arm in between his elbows and shoulders. This process repeats until the patient starts breathing himself. By following the above steps, the list of engineering colleges in Jaipur must save the victim’s life from electric accidents.
Post a Comment