Courses Offered in B. Tech
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- E & C Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
In accordance with the Guidelines of the State Govt. of Rajasthan the centralized online counselling for admission to B.Tech. 1st year will be conducted through Coordinator, REAP-2019 (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) under the following criteria:
- 70% of seats of total intake (Candidates from the state of Rajasthan) will be filled through JEE (Mains) 2018 rank based merit and through Class-12 Marks/percentile.
- 15% of seats of total intake (Candidates from Outside Rajasthan) will be filled through JEE (Mains) 2018 rank based merit and through Class-12 Marks/percentile.
- 15% of seats of total intake under Management seats (Candidates from the state will be Rajasthan and Outside Rajasthan) to be filled at the Institute’s Level.
B.Tech (1st year)
- The minimum academic qualification for admission in B.Tech./B.E. course is pass in Class 10+2 (Class XII) or equivalent with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer MBC” of Rajasthan State) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in the final examination of Class 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any other examination recognized and equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan(BSER) /Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.Tech./B.E. courses shall be as under:
|Course||Compulsory Subjects in Class 10+2(Class XII) or equivalent||Any one of the Optional Subjects in Class 10+2 (Class XII) or equivalent|
|B.Tech./B.E.||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science / Technical Vocational subject, Biology|
Only those candidates shall be eligible who have passed in each subject of above combination and fulfills the minimum academic qualification as mentioned above.
B.Tech (2nd year LEEP)
The minimum academic qualification for admission to B Tech./B E program is a pass Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE approved institute, with minimum 45% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates) or B.Sc. (with Mathematics) with 45% marks, (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates) only from Universities in Rajasthan are eligible for direct admission to B.Tech second year.
Seats & Other Details
B.Tech. Seats (REAP CODE: 14)
|Electronics & Comm. Eng.||180|
|Computer Science & Engineering||180|
- Candidates are advised to bring two sets of self-attested photocopies of the original documents.
- Following are the documents listed below:
- JEE/ REAP allotment letter
- *10th Mark sheet
- *12th Mark sheet/ Admit card
- * Photocopy of Aadhaar card.
- JEE (Main) score card/ Admit card.
- Medical fitness certificate (to be downloaded from REAP website)
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Colour passport size photos : 4
- Photocopy of caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Photocopy of domicile certificate (only for outsiders)
*Represents compulsory documents for both the admission procedures (Online/ Offline) for provisional admission.
- All the original documents are required for verification at the time of admission.
- All the original documents should be submitted for University Enrollment Process.
- These documents will be returned after university enrolment.