How to apply online admission for BTech in Computer Science Engineering
Tips to Apply B Tech Admission for Computer Science Engineering
BTech in Computer Science Engineering - a 4-year undergraduate engineering course based on practical and theoretical knowledge of both computer software and hardware. The tuition fee for BTech in Computer Science Engineering ranges from INR 2 to 10 Lacs. It often matches against Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA). So, students can get admission in this course through State, National, or University Joint Entrance Examination.
The graduates can find employment in academic institutions like Top B Tech Colleges in India, IT software companies, sales, journalism, and marketing. So, under this, they can become a lecturer, content developer, technical editor, Software developer, software engineer, programmer analyst, test engineer, etc.
Meaning of BTech in Computer Science Engineering
BTech CSE is a comprehensive course in computer systems and applications. It mainly deals with designing and developing computer hardware and software processes. This course allows the students to understand, learn, and use different programming languages, analog, and digital electronics, telecommunications and networking, etc.
The delivery methods include lectures, industrial training, lab work, assignments, workshops etc. During this course, students of Top Engineering Colleges also encouraged to take up a research project. In the final assessment, the students graded on Term work, Theory paper, Lab work, and Research Project.
How BTech CSE is different from BCA?
BCA dedicated completely to computer application including the software involved, its design, programming, operational function, management, etc.
Similarly, BTech in Computer Science is an engineering course based in various engineering disciplines like computer engineering, communications, electronic, mechanical engineering, Software engineering, etc. along with the knowledge of computer systems
Course Eligibility for B Tech CSE
Only students who will qualify the following eligibility will be able to appear for BTech in Computer Science Engineering. The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to BE or B Tech in Rajasthan requires at least 45% marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to “SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer SBC”) in different subject combination, in the final examination of 10+2 of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan. Also, it includes any other examination recognized equivalent by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Subject combination to qualify examination for admission to B Tech /B E-courses includes B Tech / B.E. Physics & Mathematics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology.
Admission Process for BTech CSE
However, B Tech Admission for CSE is followed strictly through entrance exam and personal interview. Hence, if the candidate is eligible, students can follow the process in the given series.
- Application Form
- Entrance Exam/ Counseling
- Entrance Test
Some of the Top entrance examinations for B Tech CSE include JEE Main, SRMJEEE, MU-OET, etc.
Students of Top Engineering Colleges India can get selected in two ways either by accepting the admission of the candidate solely, the Entrance Examination Score, or declaring a merit list based on their performance in Entrance Exam along with the high school examination qualifying score. It also depends from college to college.
Lateral Entry for BTech CSE
The Lateral Entry means entrance of the students into the second year of the course. This course is available in best engineering colleges in India. The eligibility for LE BTech CSE is 10th+ 3yr Diploma in technology or engineering or BSc in Non-medical, Computer application, or computer Science.
Career Prospects for BTech CSE
This course provides varied knowledge which helps the students to find employment in several sectors including Engineering firms, Academic Institutions, Journalism, editing and content, Sales and Marketing firms, IT/Software Companies.
Some of the top recruiters of BTech CSE include TATA Consultancy, Infosys Technologies, IBM Global Services, Accenture Services, HCL Technologies, and Academic Options after BTech, etc.
After this undergraduate engineering course, students can apply for MTech in Computer Science Engineering from top engineering colleges. Also, after MTech students can pursue a Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering.
The tuition fee for BTech admissions 2020 for the first year is affordable. Also, the interested candidates are requested to keep visiting the website of the colleges. If you withdraw your admission on or before the last day of withdrawal, the number of fees deposited will get refunded after deducting a few amounts. In case you withdraw your admission after the last date of withdrawal, no refund will be made except the Security deposit amount.
- No admissions will be made after the commencement of the classes even if some candidates drop out. Information and instructions for orientation and counseling will be posted from time to time on the official website of the engineering college.
- The tentative date of opening of the admission process for BTech CSE at top engineering colleges in India can be available on the website only.
Online Application process
Candidate can visit the official website of the college to apply online. Also, students can pay the application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Paytm wallet. A student should follow the given instructions to take the online admission for BTech in the desired engineering college.
- Candidates can register by providing basic information about them.
- Registered Candidates will receive an email notification to their registered email id along with their application number, password and the link to complete the admission application form.
- The cost of the Application is non-refundable. Students can make the payment via net banking, Debit card, or Credit card.
- Students must have a scanned copy of all the documents required by the college while filling in the application form. They have to submit a colored passport size photograph and signature of the candidate. The uploading size limited to 100 KB.
- After completing the form and payment successfully, students can download the online application form. All future communications will be made only through the registered email ID.
Post a Comment