- By Arya Admin
- Posted August 29, 2019
Examination system-problems and their solutions
How Engineering Colleges grads assess current educational setup
In India, there are plenty of wrong things about the education system. Education in the country does not cover each and every child. The ever increasing gap between the governments' institutions and the private ones are the main concern. However, there is one issue that has always escaped the notice of the stakeholders and that is the system of exams in India. It also includes the common people, the authorities, the teachers of Engineering Colleges.
Drawbacks of examination system in India
- Lack of time - One of the major problems with the Indian education system is the way examinations conducts at Engineering Colleges in Jaipur. Over the years, students have gone to an examination hall, and give exams in a short time. Here, they are supposed to give their best with respect to the questions that they face and then wait for the results.
- Suffering from nervousness - Most of the time, it is seen that the students of Top Engineering Colleges in Jaipur suffer nerves on the big day and then had a poor exam. On the other hand, individuals who got questions was acquainted with a terrific examination. In the end, they basically got a good result.
- Too much of questions - The biggest problem for the students of B Tech Colleges in Jaipur involves too many questions. Sometimes, it could unsettle even the best of students. In order to offset this problem, Top 10 Engineering Colleges has introduced mid-term or semester examinations and unit tests. It provides a lighter schedule to the candidates. It further allows them to branch out to other areas of life like sports and extracurricular pursuits.
Purpose of education
The main purpose of education is to educate students of Private Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan. They will help them appreciate the better points of the knowledge imparts to them. However, the system needs to enable students to truly learn their teaching and internalize it. It needs to be more long term than what the situation is at present. At the same time, it needs to be practical so that the abilities of students can be tested properly.
- It can resolve through a project or assignment. In this system, students of B Tech College in Jaipur provide tasks to complete at home. They have given sufficient periods of time to complete them. This system will ensure that aspirants devote quality time behind their studies. Also, they eliminate any excuse or reason for failure.
- Students of Best Engineering Colleges in Jaipur could introduce the major and minor system. It is already in operation from the higher levels of education in the lower levels like the 6th standard for example.
In conclusion, India is one of the top countries in the world in terms of student suicide. It has given the breakneck nature of present-day life. Perhaps, it is the duty of the ones in power as well as the parents and teachers to ensure minimizing such incidents.
Post a Comment