Career insights of an artificial intelligence engineer
Career insights for an artificial intelligence engineer
An artificial intelligence engineer at Top Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan conceptualizes designs, builds, and finally rolls out sophisticated machine learning algorithms. They facilitate autonomous knowledge gathering through unstructured training sets besides the deployment of the AI models in real-world production setups. Also, AI engineers set up the basis of intelligent automation processes using proprietary or third-party tools within the enterprise. Other functions include researching and recommendations on improvements in existing machine learning algorithms. SDLC based machine learning implementation on a dataset to train the model, data mining, pattern recognition and training of the AI model, etc.
While these are the core functions, at an entry-level, most AI engineers of BTech Colleges Jaipur can expect to start at the bottom rung of the AI/data science ladder with munging large datasets. Also, the training AI models for various functions include multilayer neural networks, computer vision, and other similar human-intensive functions. However, it is significant for every engineer to remember that it is just the beginning and has the potential to culminate into a principal or head AI engineer role as your career progresses.
What an Artificial Intelligence Engineer must know?
AI engineers of Engineering Colleges in Jaipur expected to be problem solvers. So, their perspectives need to go beyond ordinary observations and logical reasoning, statistical thinking, and solution. However, education is as significant as the soft skills. Typically, a Bachelor’s degree at top engineering colleges required in Computer Science, Mathematics or statistics. However, the most important aspect is the understanding and comfort level with ideating and solving problems in all three including Computer Science, Information Technology and Mathematics
An individual must consider that while their educational background may be in either one or more of the domains stated above, the functional knowledge of practical applications of all of the above is preferred. Candidates of top BTech colleges in Rajasthan can refer to case studies, whitepapers, and research journals and even adopt a showcase project funded by yourself under the guidance of a mentor to add to your CV. This helps them to get noticed by peers, academia, and employers in good measure.
Research has been conducted by the professional engineer who shows that around 81% of data science professionals hold a Bachelor’s degree, 46% come with a Masters and around 20% of professionals have a Ph.D. Certifications add more credibility to the profile of working professionals.
The Technical aspect of AI
AI is a technology platform, and it must get technical at some point. Thorough working knowledge of programming concepts, including object-oriented lays the foundation for your entire technical skill set. Almost all professionals would agree with Python being the language of choice of AI development models worldwide. It coupled with programming languages, some specific areas of mathematics and statistics also a part of the must-have mix.
Languages that AI includes
- Python - The mainstream of AI engineers worldwide, Python is widely regarded as one of the easiest programs to learn, combined with some of the most advanced capabilities in solving machine learning and artificial intelligence problems. Python comes with libraries and code snippets that can be easily implemented for the most complex tasks. These include NumPy, PyTorch, and a whole host of others.
- Java - While not as popular as Python in AI, java is a widely-used programming language. Today, it’s DL4J (Deep Learning 4 Java) library is among the most popular enterprise machine learning solutions. In fact, it is popular among students as well, for its ease of use.
- R - The originally statistical programming language is increasingly becoming popular for handling large datasets and scaling up AI in enterprises worldwide. R packages for AI include Keras, Infer, and a whole host of others.
- C++ - Typically used for higher-level functions in combination with Python as a hybrid system. It can be especially useful to create new applications. Using C++ accelerates the programming process.
How much does an AI Engineer make?
Various surveys have been conducted which shows that on average, an AI Engineer reaps USD 171,715 per year. Out of them, an average 25th percentile earns USD 124, 542 and up to 75th percentile makes USD 201,853.
What are AI Engineer’s Job Responsibilities?
As an AI engineer of best engineering colleges in Rajasthan, the major job responsibilities will include the following:
- Organizing operations between Data Scientists and Business Analysts
- Infrastructure automation for Data Science Team
- Developing ML models into APIs for applications to access
- Testing and deploying models
- Automating processes with ML
- Advancing minimum viable products
An engineer of BTech Colleges in Rajasthan required to perform the following tasks on a daily basis. This includes Data-mining, Pattern matching, and recognition, Training of software, identifying improvements in ML algorithms, Applying ML on a data set, etc.
Top Companies in the Race to Hire AI Engineers
AI Software Engineer of the top 10 engineering colleges in Jaipur is one of the most popular job roles among the mushrooming AI vacancies. So, current AI Engineer vacancies include Amazon, Accenture, IBM, NVIDIA, Microsoft, Intel, Facebook, Lenovo, Samsung, Adobe, etc.
Countries Hiring Most AI Engineers
China, with its ambition to become the AI superpower by 2030 and its current position as a global leader in AI, leads this race. With its firmly rooted tech-culture, is bracing-up to give tough competition to China.
Post a Comment