- By Arya Admin
- Posted April 27, 2019
Accommodation decision with the Best Engineering Colleges
Pros/Cons of Living On-Off Campus
College life is all fun and adventure at Best engineering colleges. However, a student also needs to take care of responsibilities and take major decisions. Arya is also one of the Best Engineering Colleges in Jaipur. One of the significant decisions is to decide about accommodation, how to decide where to live whether on-campus or off-campus.
Students of the list of engineering colleges in Jaipur have to consider multiple options from choosing an idle location, traveling cost to picking a roommate. With so many factors to weigh in, you have to try out many possibilities to find the right one. Whether it is living on-campus or off-campus, both the scenarios have their benefits and disadvantages. Nonetheless, undermentioned some pros and cons of living on-campus and off-campus.
- Convenience – Students of top engineering college in Rajasthan can wake up 15 minutes before the class starts if they are staying at a hostel. No hassle of commuting and traffic. You will never get late to class.
- More social responsibilities– Students of private engineering colleges can easily build new connections and stumble upon friendships anytime, anywhere.
- Built-in community– Be an active participant in all the cultural, sports and other activities and attend lectures and seminars happening after college hours. Be the first ones to know what’s happening around the campus.
- Simple life– Just pay once for the room and mess and you do not have to worry about monthly rent, electricity bill, or any furniture item and you can save time and money.
- Less space and less privacy– Students of B Tech College in Jaipur have to compromise on space and privacy if you have opted for hostel rooms. You will have to share the tiny room with another person and you will be surrounded by people even if you are an introvert.
- Rules– Hostel life comes with stringent rules – eating on time, getting back to your room before 10 PM, not allowing friends of the opposite gender to your room, and attending meetings.
- Expensive – Depending on the fee structure and facilities provided, it can be quite expensive if you are staying on-campus.
- No exposure– On-campus living makes you ignorant of the outside world. You can easily get stuck in the university bubble and get caught up in different clubs and communities.
- More freedom, space, and independence– Your apartment, your rules! If you are staying off-campus, you feel more independent. With so much space, you can easily set up a kitchen, living room and enjoy your personal space. Now when you are not surrounded by hostel mates, you can follow your own schedule and eat or sleep whenever you want.
- Cheaper– It requires a lot of effort to build a home, but once established, it is a cheaper option.
- Commuting– Every day walking or driving to school is not an easy task in high traffic. You need to have plenty of time for traveling especially if you are staying far away from the campus.
- More responsibilities– Students of Engineering Colleges in Jaipur will have to take care of all the necessary bills, grocery shopping, apartment cleaning, and internet that can hamper your studies and take away your leisure time.
Post a Comment