- By Arya Admin
- Posted May 01, 2020
An overview of JEE Advanced 2021
JEE Advanced 2021
Joint Entrance Examination or JEE Advanced 2021 is the way to take admission in the Top Engineering Colleges in India. This exam organizes on behalf of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). It is a national level entrance exam conduct across the country. Students who wish to pursue their career as an engineer can sit for this entrance exam and get admission in various integrated courses like Masters, Bachelor’s, or Bachelor-Master (dual degree of engineering). By qualifying the JEE, aspirants of best engineering colleges can get admission in Sciences or Engineering courses.
Important dates for JEE advanced 2021
Students willing to apply for the JEE advanced 2021 are required to submit their online application on the exact date. Students can also look at the schedule showing a proper idea of all the important dates as well on the original website. Any candidate who submits the application after the passing of the last date will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Online Registration - The date for the online registration of JEE advanced 2021 will start in the first week of May in the same year. Do not delay in registration.
- Closing Date of The Registration - The closing date of registration of entrance test for the best engineering college in India is expected on the 2nd week of May 2021. You will be given only a week for the name registration.
- Admit Card - After the registration process, admit cards get released. They are expected to come by the third week of May 2021.
- Exam Date - The entrance examinations for the advanced courses will be held in the third week of May itself.
- Response Sheet - Students can get the response sheet on the 4th week of May.
- Answer Keys - The answer key for the exam will be released in the last week of May 2021.
- The result - The result of the JEE Advanced 2021 can be expected in the 2nd week of the month of June.
Students must be aware of all the important dates if they want to appear for the Joint Entrance Examination advanced 2021. In case any student misses any event, he/she will not be allowed further.
Registration of JEE advanced 2021
Students who wish to apply for the JEE entrance test, it is significant for them to register their names on the allocated date. The complete process is very simple.
Before the application form, the official authority of the JEE will release all the information relevant to JEE. With this information, the candidates will get all the information needed for the registration and the process of form filling. Under given is some information regarding the registration of JEE advanced:
- The students are allowed to start the registration for the JEE advanced from the first week of May 2021.
- The registration for JEE Advanced can be done through online mode. No offline mode is available for this.
After the completion of name registration, students of B Tech Colleges in Rajasthan fill all the educational and academic details. It is significant that the students should keep their documents ready from before. It takes time to run for documents in the middle of the filling process. Also, the candidates have to choose the exam center according to city preference available.
After filling up the academic details, the candidates have to upload their scanned passport size photo along with their signature. Also, they have to pay the mentioned application fee for the exam. Keep in mind, once the form is submitted, the candidates cannot correct it anymore.
Candidates are allowed to pay the fees online via net banking or debit card. They can also opt for the offline mode by the SBI challan mode. However, the candidate should keep in mind is that the registration fees cannot be transferred or refunded.
Note that the registration fee for the candidates may vary from one to another based on the gender and category.
- Female – The female candidates have to pay 1300 INR + GST
- SC/ST/PwD – The candidates of this category have to pay 1300 INR + GST
- Others – Apart from these two, other engineering candidates have to pay 2600 INR + GST
If the students are willing to apply for the examination, they need to ensure that their fees are paid on the date given in the schedule. Any student who fails to do that will not be allowed to precede further with JEE Advanced 2021.
Before filling out the application form, it is significant that students should go through the eligibility criteria. In order to sit for the JEE Advanced, the candidates should check if they meet the given criteria. If any student could not clear the eligibility, then the authorities will reject their application immediately, as it is the primary requirement.
- Nationality - This exam conducts in India. Therefore, Indian students can easily apply for this. On the other hand, OCI/PIO and other foreign candidates can also apply for the exam
- Age Limit - The age limit of the candidates who are appearing in the JEE Advanced 2021 is significant to consider. The candidate should be born on or after 1st October 1996. However, the ST/SC and the PWD candidates get 5 years of age relaxation.
- Numbers of Attempts - The candidates are not allowed to appear in the same exam again and again. In consecutive years, they can attempt only two times.
Exam pattern of JEE advanced 2021
It is very significant that the candidate should know about the exam pattern of JEE for top engineering colleges in Rajasthan. It will help them to prepare for the exam in a better way. So, there are a few points that tell about the exam pattern:
- Mode - JEE Advanced conducts the exam in online mode.
- Paper - The JEE Advanced will basically consist of two papers including Paper 1 and Paper 2. It is mandatory to appear for both the papers.
- Duration - Candidates will get strictly three hours to complete their exam paper. However, some extra time is given to PwD candidates.
- Question Types - There will be no comprehensive questions, only multiple-choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Language - The questions in the exam will be asked in two languages including both Hindi and English.
- Subjects - The questions in the Joint Entrance Examination will basically be asked from 3 subjects including Chemistry, Math, and Physics.
- Negative Marking - In the case of negative marking, the authorities have set a provision. However, it is different in the case of all the subjects.
Post a Comment