What are some important tech skills for IT graduates?
Information Technology Specialist - Job Description and Requirement
The Indian Information Technology industry is one of the largest employers in the private sector. However, it has four sub-sectors including IT Services, Business Process Management (BPM), Software Products & Engineering Services and Hardware. They are mainly performing well, driving revenue and employment in the last few decades with tech skills.
Job profiles in demand
Research conducts on the hiring pattern of IT companies by the professionals of Information Technology at Engineering Colleges in Jaipur. However, it is seen that they are mainly hiring for UI and UX Specialists, Full-Stack Web Developers, Product Managers, Product Developers, Mobile Application Developers, System Analysts. Also, it includes Business Analysts, IT Security Analysts, Cloud Computing Specialists, Big Data Specialists, Data Analysts, and CMS Experts.
Top IT skills in demand
- Project Management - Preferred Certifications include Project Management Professional, PRINCE2 Practitioner, and Certified Associate in Project Management, (CAPM), CompTIA Project+ and Certified ScrumMaster
- Database Administration
- Tech Support/IT Help Desk Roles
- Security and Compliance Governance - Preferred Certifications include CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP, CISM, and GSEC
Top recruiting IT companies
Arya College is the Best Placement College in Rajasthan. There are several recruiting companies that college offers. It includes Oracle, IBM, Wipro, Amazon, HCL Technologies, Dell, Microsoft, Cisco, Honeywell, Atos, Novartis, Capgemini, SAP, Mahindra & Mahindra, AC Nielsen, GE, BNP Paribas, Google, Deloitte. In addition, there are several other companies like Nokia, Juniper Networks, Credit Suisse, Ericsson, Red Hat, Infosys, Siemens, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Thomson Reuters, Goldman Sachs, and VMware.
Skills required in the high sector
- Leadership-Oriented - Given the complex and rapidly evolving nature of IT jobs in India, employers from Best Engineering Colleges in Jaipur prefer associates. They must be initiative-driven and show leadership skills.
- Resilient - Tech jobs show a wide range of problems routinely. However, the ability to view these challenges in a positive light and overcome them is highly valuable.
- Decisive - IT jobs with Campus Placement at B Tech Colleges in Jaipur mainly require quick decision-making as teams manage deliverables on a tight schedule. Being decisive is not a luxury but a minimum requirement.
- Competitive - Associates are recognized by their Management. After all, they are constantly competing with themselves and improving all the time,
- In Control - The ability to show maturity and restraint in high-pressure situations is one of the mandatory traits for senior management roles.
In conclusion, Indian IT has completed 4 decades of existence and is evolving rapidly to keep up with global advancements in technology and business. This only implies that building a fruitful career in IT requires more than the basic qualifications.
Post a Comment