Arya College of Engineering & IT is one of the best engineering colleges in Rajasthan to provide the best placements. From TCS to Amazon, Arya College attracts all the top recruiters from the world. Based on the Pre- Placement Talks and On - Campus Interviews, the recruiters select the best suitable candidate for the placement from the institute. Arya College always proved itself as the best private engineering college in Rajasthan to provide the highest placements. The whole process of placement takes four to five months.
Placement Process Philosophy
The management of the Placement process by the Arya College takes place in several stages. The stages are:
- Pre- Placement Talks – The pre- placement talks (PPT) is the crucial stage of the placement. The PPT was conducted in an Air Conditioned Auditorium equipped with latest Audio-Visual Electronic Devices. The auditorium is facilitated with the capacity of around 700 people.
- Written/Online Exam (Aptitude Test) – Arya College of Engineering & IT conducts Aptitude test to determine the ability of the students in a particular field. The college has 2000 notes i.e. the college can conduct online exam for 2000 students in a single sitting. This exam is helpful for the students to know their field of knowledge.
- Group Discussions (GD) – Arya College has three group discussion rooms. These rooms were used for the group discussion during the placement process. The group discussion will help the students to built confidence.
- Personal Interviews (PI) – Arya College have number of well- equipped rooms for the final stage of the placement i.e. Personal Interview (PI). The PI decides the placement of the student.
Placement Cell Information
- Arya College has a well established, comprehensive and dynamic Training and Placement Cell.
- A strong placement team of 30 Members to co-ordinate with the Company Corporate Officials for the campus recruitment drive with true hospitality and dedication.
- Well structured Interview Rooms and Group Discussion Rooms to facilitate the Placement Process.
- College can host online On-Campus and Off Campus Exams. for 1000 students in one sitting.
- Most sophisticated and well designed 3 Air Conditioned Auditoriums fully equipped with latest Audio-Visual Electronic Devices to accommodate 500 students for Pre-Placement Talk.
Placement Kits & Guidelines
- Committed to provide all possible assistance to its students to ensure employment.
- Benefit of this assistance is reflected in the preparation of students who are able to secure lucrative and esteemed positions in renowned organizations.
- Operates year round to facilitate association between companies and students.
- Staffs are available to respond to student’s question and concern of all kinds. This may include advise on placement procedures help with preparation of applications and resumes and practice for interviews.
- Those considering careers in education or in related fields are offered detailed career guidance at the Training & Placement Cell.
- All advise is based on up-to-date placement statistics and an envisioned view of future and educational and industrial trends.
- Every efforts is undertaken to create opportunities for our students to get good and right placements.