HootSuite Alternatives For All Budgets
A software named HootSuite which came into existence and later become popular for all tech-savvy(many bloggers and marketers) people globally. Social media management software which lets you schedule your posts on different social networks. We also describe some best Hootsuite alternatives.
Just like other users, I was into Hootsuite only as it allows you to manage many social networks in one place. Publishing post on social media become so handy and cool because of Hootsuite. To use this software to it’s fullest you have to pick the pro version which is paid. However, they offer a free version too with limited features. Before we proceed further let’s talk about the features it provides.
- It allows you to manage popular social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram with other channels like Mixi, Flickr, Tumblr, and Storify
- Also offers a free plan
- Has a Reasonably priced premium plans
- It allows you to do team collaboration
- It has a browser-based app and apps for both the platform iOS and Android
- Content curation is easy by using RSS feeds
- Insights and analytics overview sent to your email
- Unlimited scheduling starting with the Professional plan (1260 Rs. per month)
- Allows you to shorten URL
- Better analytics and Insights
- Allows to track and engage with fans and top followers
Here are some Best Alternatives to Hootsuite for Social Media management in 2020:
SocialPilot: HootSuite Alternatives
So, to talk about alternates, SocialPilot makes it thereby offering some great features like publishing, analytics, and engagement. It is quite better than Hootsuite, as it offers a more affordable package with some limitations. However, there are alternates like Sendible or Agorapulse available too.
Here are some features of SocialPilot:
- One place to manage all social channels
- Supports platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Also, scheduling of posts can be done in different time zones
- Allows to do team collaboration
- Offers Facebook branding
- Has a Visual calendar
Agorapulse: HootSuite Alternatives
Another popular social media management tool which is making it to the list is Agorapulse. It is not just a publishing tool only it’s more than that. It offers you an all-around social media management tool for teams to stay engaged with followers at all times.
Here are features offered by Agorapulse’s:
- Offers one place to view, reply, or assign comments
- Supports platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube
- Automation for comments
- Allows monitoring for Keyword/hashtag also
- Offers Free and unlimited reports
- Profiling feature for Fan/follower
- Offers Visual calendar
- Has Excellent customer support
Sendible: HootSuite Alternatives
Another alternate which is making it to the list is Sendible, offers too much than just Scheduling social media posts. It does not only manage multiple social media accounts for different clients but also let you know whether or not people engage with your content. Also, it has the ability to track and automate your replies.
Highlighted features of Sendible:
- Stream for your posts responses
- Supports channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Allows to filter the keyword by location and other categories which helps to monitor
- Offers separate report for different social media networks/accounts
- Offers to publish a blog post and send emails to your subscribers
- Has also a Visual calendar
We at Arya College which is one of the Best B Tech College in Jaipur have publish this article to help social media marketers.