Your Ladder of success at Top Engineering Colleges in Jaipur
The Key to success at Top Engineering Colleges in Jaipur
The pink city Jaipur also quite known for higher education in various fields as well. There are some Top Engineering Colleges in Jaipur city such are Arya College, Poornima College, etc, which includes both public and private. Consequently, there are approximately 86 Private Engineering Colleges and 2 public Engineering Colleges in Jaipur city.
- The cost-effective colleges among the Top B Tech Colleges in Jaipur city are UEM (University of Engineering & Management), Poornima College of Engineering, and Nims Institute Of Engineering & Technology.
- Also, the fees of engineering education in Jaipur city are quite less as compared to any other city.
Top Engineering Colleges in Jaipur Ranking
However, there are some agencies that rank the educational institutions under different categories like the state-wise, city-wise, stream-wise, etc. These agencies gather information about the participating institutions and do a survey on the basis of some parameters. Some of the agencies that rank the institutions are as follows:-
- India Today
- Jagran Josh, and a few more
Top B Tech Colleges in Jaipur by NIRF Ranking
The NIRF i.e., National Institutional ranking framework is a body that works under the Ministry of human resource development. Also, they make a ranking of the institutes all over India, using some parameters. The parameters used by NIRF are:-
- Teaching, Learning, and Resources
- Research & Professional Practice
- Graduation Outcomes
- Outreach & Inclusivity
Top B Tech Colleges in Jaipur Entrance Exam Wise
Engineering Colleges in Jaipur take the students by Entrance Exams known as JEE Mains, GATE, REAP Exams. However, there are some other universities as well which take the students on the basis of the merit system.
Engineering Colleges in Jaipur through JEE Mains
JEE – known as Joint Entrance Examination, the national level eligibility test for admission in UG engineering programs at NITs, IITs, and other centrally funded technical institutions. The NTA i.e., National Testing Agency conducts this examination and many institutions allow the scores of JEE Mains for admission into B.E/ B.Tech/ and B.Arch.
- This examination is conducted twice a year in January & April month.
- More than 12 lakh of the students give this exam every year.
Top B Tech Colleges in Jaipur through REAP
REAP which means Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process, a state-level admission process carried on for admission in B Tech courses at the Engineering Colleges in the Rajasthan state.
- Certainly, the state-level entrance examination called Rajasthan Pre-engineering test (RPET) has been now preempted with REAP.
- Rajasthan Pre-engineering test used to be conducted to provide admissions in UG courses at government-aided and private unaided technical institutions in Rajasthan. But at present, carried by REAP.
- They consider the scores of JEE Mains and the marks in the 12th standard. No kind of special exam for the students.