- By Arya Admin
- Posted November 18, 2020
Admissions 2020 – BTech in Computer Science Engineering
BTech Admissions in Computer Science Engineering
One of the most sought-after engineering courses amongst students of BTech in Computer Science Engineering college. It is an academic programme which integrates the field of Computer Engineering and Computer Science. The programme, which emphasises the basics of computer programming and networking, comprises different topics. They are related to computation, programming languages, program design, algorithms, computer software, computer hardware, etc.
Computer science engineers basically involved in different aspects of computing. It ranges from the design of personal computers, individual microprocessors, and supercomputers to circuit designing and writing software that powers them. The course offered by technical institutes or universities across India and abroad at the UG (Undergraduate) and PG (Postgraduate) level. Here, students awarded BTech and MTech degree respectively. Graduates pursuing the course will be taught about design, implementation, and management of information system of both computer hardware and software.
BTech CSE is basically a 4-year undergraduate engineering course based on practical and theoretical knowledge. The tuition fee for this course ranges from INR 2 to 10 Lacs. Often, it matches against Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA). Graduates can get admission in this course through State, National, or University Joint Entrance Examination.
Meaning of B.Tech CSE
BTech CSE is a comprehensive course in computer systems and applications. It mainly deals with designing and developing computer software and hardware processes. This course allows the students to understand, learn, and use different programming languages, analog, and digital electronics, telecommunications and networking, etc.
The delivery methods include lectures, lab work, industrial training, assignments, workshops etc. During this course, students of Top Engineering Colleges also encouraged to take up a research project. In the final assessment, the students graded on Term work, Theory paper, Lab work, and Research Project.
Course Eligibility for B Tech CSE
Only students who will qualify the following eligibility will be able to appear for BTech in Computer Science Engineering. The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to BTech in Rajasthan course requires at least 45% marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to “SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer SBC”) in different subject combination, in the final examination of 10+2 of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan. Also, it includes other examinations recognized equivalent by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education/ Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- The combination of subjects to qualify examination for admission to B Tech /B E-courses includes B Tech / B.E. Physics & Mathematics, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology.
Admission Process for BTech CSE
Admission for BTech CSE followed strictly through entrance exam and personal interview. Hence, an eligible candidate allows students to follow the process in the given series.
- Application Form
- Entrance Exam/ Counseling
- Entrance Test
Some of the Top entrance examinations for BTech CSE include JEE Main, SRMJEEE, MU-OET, etc.
Students of engineering colleges in India can get selected in two ways either by accepting the admission of the candidate solely, the Entrance Examination Score, or declaring a merit list based on their performance in Entrance Exam including the high school examination qualifying score. Also, it depends from college to college.
Lateral Entry for BTech CSE
The Lateral Entry means entrance of the students into the second year of the course. This course is available in best engineering colleges in India. The eligibility for Lateral BTech CSE is 10th+ 3yr Diploma in technology or engineering or BSc in Non-medical, Computer application, or computer Science.
Career Prospects for BTech CSE
This course provides varied knowledge which helps the students to find employment in several sectors including Engineering firms, Academic Institutions, Journalism, editing and content, Sales and Marketing firms, IT/Software Companies.
Some of the top recruiters of BTech CSE include TATA Consultancy, IBM Global Services, Infosys Technologies, Accenture Services, HCL Technologies, and Academic Options after BTech, etc.
After this undergraduate engineering course, students can apply for MTech Computer Science Engineering from best engineering colleges. Also, after MTech students can pursue a Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering.
The tuition fee for BTech admissions for the first year affordable and the interested candidates requested to keep visiting the website of the colleges. By withdrawing an admission on or before the last day of withdrawal, the number of fees deposited will get refunded after deducting a few amounts. In this case, your admission after the last date of withdrawal, no refund will be made except the Security deposit amount.
- No admissions will be made after the commencement of the classes even if some candidates drop out. Information and instructions for orientation and counseling will be posted from time to time on the official website of the engineering college.
- The tentative date of opening of the admission process for BTech CSE at top engineering colleges in India can be available on the website only.
Online Application process
Candidate can visit the official website of the best btech colleges to apply online. Students can pay the application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Paytm wallet. A student must follow the given instructions to take the online admission for BTech in the desired top engineering college.
- Candidates can register by providing basic information about them.
- Registered Candidates will receive an email notification to their registered email id along with their application number, password and the link to complete the admission application form.
- The cost of the Application is non-refundable. Students can make the payment through net banking, Debit card, Credit card or any other.
- Students must have a scanned copy of all the documents required by the btech college while filling in the application form. They have to submit a colored passport size photograph along with the candidate’s signature. The uploading size limited to 100 KB.
- After completing the form and payment successfully, students can download the online application form. All future communications can be made through the registered email ID.
Post a Comment