- By Arya Admin
Science & Technology,
- Posted October 16, 2019
How to install Windows 10?
Get the latest Windows features-Install Windows 10
With new additions and innovations, Windows 10 has changed the way of performing computing. More and more users are switching to Windows 10 from their Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems with time. The corporate world has urged to the latest version of windows. They are seeing a rapid rise in the number of installs of this amazing OS.
Identifying the hardware components of personal computers and workstations is an important aspect of installing an operating system. Due to this, the technicians with knowledge of computer hardware and Windows 10 configuration are in great demand. However, this has led to an increase in the number of job opportunities for people with these skills.
The right time to upgrade to Windows 10
A survey has been conducted which shows that there are 29.09% desktop users in the world who use Windows 10 on their computers. Microsoft’s Windows 7 ranks top in the charts with an amazing percentage of 47.21%. However, people are switching to Windows 10 and the user base of this amazing operating system is growing with time.
After its launch in 2015, Windows 10 has seen the release of a number of updates. It has made OS a lot better than it was at the time of its launch. It is expected that a lot more companies and home users will switch to Windows 10 in the coming years, and the number is only going to rise with time.
Installing Windows 10 from Scratch
There are many ways to install Windows 10. However, it completely depends on the present configuration of your computer system. There are some ways through which an individual can perform a clean install of the Windows 10 operating system.
Before installing the latest operating system from Microsoft, an individual needs to check if their system meets the minimum requirement criteria.
- You will need a Microsoft account and Internet access
- The processor should be 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- A minimum RAM of 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) is required
- Hard disk space of at least 16 GB which is free
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and download Microsoft's Windows 10 media creation tool.
- Run MediaCreationTool.exe and choose "Create installation media for another PC"
- Now, an individual can either Accept or change the installation options depending on their preference, after that click Next
- Choose ISO file or USB flash drive (for burning to a DVD later) and click Next
- Make the selection of your drive and click Next
- Click Finish, once the media creation tool has created the media for you
- Now, turn off your PC and start again with the USB drive or DVD inserted
- You will get a prompt that says; press any key to boot from the USB drive or DVD
- Press any key to proceed further
- Follow the prompts that follow for setting up Windows 10
- You will have to enter your Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 license key
- Agree to the Windows 10 license terms and you are good to go
How to master different facets of operating systems?
With a CompTIA A certificate, students of Computer Science at Top Engineering Colleges can learn about operating system installations. However, this will allow you to learn about various attributes of the operating system and how to operate them. This is the perfect course for you due to some reason:
- It helps an individual to identify the basic components and functions of operating systems
- Provides information about operational procedures that should be followed by professional PC technicians
- Through this course, you will learn about installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of display devices
- You will also learn about the configuration of peripheral components
Post a Comment