- By Arya Admin
- Posted November 06, 2019
Teaching strategies for effective learning
Study Skills Guide for BTech Colleges grads
In tutoring, what works is the one-to-one relationship between the student and tutor. With only one person to focus on, tutors of BTech Colleges can try a variety of teaching strategies or techniques. This will help them work out the most effective way of helping the student understand a topic.
Teaching strategies for tutors
- Keeping it real - For many students, set subjects like calculus, physics or even literature have little connection to their lives. Similarly, the same subjects they find so boring. They are a source of great passion for many thinkers the world over. One of the most valuable lessons tutors of Top Engineering Colleges can share with their students is a passion for learning.
They must perform a chemistry experiment that will make learning about molecular structure. However, this is a source of fascination to share your passion for an interesting historical figure like Caligula or Augustus.
- Fostering independence – Tutors are very useful to their students. Their ultimate aim is to teach them to become independent learners. The buzzword in both high schools and Engineering Colleges these days is critical thinking: encouraging students to analyze subjects in a deeper, more analytical manner.
- Assessment through games - After teaching a particular topic, tutors of Engineering Colleges in Jaipur must tests their student’s comprehension through additional problems and games. Luckily, there is a wealth of online games for everything from children’s mathematics to science for adults.
- Utilization of the Pause Procedure - Good tutors of B Tech Colleges in Jaipur are characterized by allowing their student’s voices to be heard more than their own. To ensure your students do not tune out and lose interest in what they are teaching, they must use frequent pauses to ensure their understanding of their explanation.
- Utilization of the think-pair-share technique - If teachers of Top Private Engineering Colleges are tutoring a small group, this technique can work very well. It begins by providing information to their students by asking them to read a short text. Also, they can listen to a short lecture or video. The tutor should then ask one question, instruct students to reflect on it. In addition, they must write an answer down and share their response with another student. Finally, tutors should ask each pair to provide a single answer they have come to after discussion.
Post a Comment