Student's Rules & Regulation
- A student should have secured minimum 75% attendance in the classes as prescribed by University, failing which he/ she shall not be allowed to appear in the University Examination.
- The students have to be punctual and should reach at least 5 minutes prior to the lecture timings in the lecture rooms.
- Appearing in all the mid term examinations is mandatory.
Identity Card :
- No student will be allowed to enter the college without his/her Identity card.
- Students are required to wear their Identity card in the college campus.
Hostel/Tuition and Bus fee :
- All the fees including Hostel fee, Tuition fee and Bus fee is to be deposited at the beginning of the session in due time.
- Delay or irregularity in fee submission may lead to heavy fine.
The college maintains high standard of discipline. Following are deemed to be some of the acts of indiscipline.
- Non-compliance of order, notices and college/hostel rules.
- Non-compliance of instructions of the staff member.
- Use of unfair means & Mobile in the examinations and in the Lecture rooms.
- Misuse and damage of college property.
- Non-participation in college activities.
- Provoking students to take part in strikes, morchas etc.
Student involved in any act of indiscipline is liable to strict disciplinary action as per the recommendation of discipline committee.
- As per the supreme court directive, Ragging is a criminal offence and punishable under IPC.
- It is mandatory for the college to register FIR for any form of Ragging.
- Seeking No Ragging Certificate from college is must prior to leaving the college.
Awards & Scholarships :
The college management has introduced Awards & Scholarship schemes to motivate students to excel in their academic pursuits.
Deserving students from economically backward families are helped with scholarship as per norms.