Prepare for GD-PI during Campus Recruitment at Top MBA Colleges
Importance of Group Discussions and Personal Interviews at Top MBA Colleges
Whether you are looking for admissions in a Top MBA Colleges or want to get through group discussions (GD) and personal interviews (PI) through Campus Recruitment in Jaipur, it plays a prominent role in your selection process.
Companies or employers conduct GD to test your knowledge of the topic and if you can present your views wisely in a logical manner while taking others into consideration and accepting their point of views. On the other hand, Interviews are more of a personal interaction wherein employers of B Tech College in Jaipur try to assess a candidate on various factors including skills, experience, and interests. Under mentioned are some tips which can help you prepare for the GD-PI round.
Tips for Group Discussion
- Do not talk continuously and aimlessly during a GD. Remember, moderators will judge you based on the valid points you put across.
- In order to get some clarity, students of MBA Colleges in Jaipur can write down your thoughts during the initial time you get before a GD begins.
- To enhance your skills, you should not just talk. Instead, try to observe how others share their views, practice in informal sessions and participate. If you can control and lead the discussion without being rude and aggressive, that means you are a good team player and an effective leader.
- Stay updated on the current affairs and brush up your general knowledge. Read a lot of newspapers and magazines to keep you abreast with the abstract topics too.
- Stating facts and statistics will earn brownie points as students of Best MBA Colleges in Jaipur can stand out from your peers with that extra bit of information. Arya is one of the Best Colleges for MBA.
- Always be truthful and modest of your skills and experiences. If you don’t know anything, it is better, to be honest about it. Also, know your resume inside out so that you can answer anything when asked.
- Do your homework on the company and be prepared with the examples and case studies. Make sure you are aware of their SWOT analysis and brand concepts.
- Understand the basics of your academics and make sure you revise the important concepts related to your field.
- Dressing appropriately is one of the most important things you should consider before an interview. Try to keep a confident body language but don’t be overconfident.
- An interview does make students of top engineering colleges in Jaipur anxious and nervous. The key to a successful interview is to stay calm and smile. Remember, it is just like any other conversation but a formal one.
While your academic score and work experience hold great significance, the final selection majorly depends on performance. It consists of a screening process which includes GD and PI. While trying to secure a job or get through a B-school, these are some of the effective tips and suggestions that will help you prepare for the GD and PI rounds.
Post a Comment