Online registration in RRB JE
A great opportunity for engineers in the public sector
Every engineering field does not offer opportunities through private companies; instead, some public sector also requires top talent. A series of projects are tied to government work, there are lots of opportunities for engineers of all disciplines to work within the public sector. However, engineering aspirants of Arya Engineering College are given the platform to apply and work as a Junior Engineer under the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The board declared hundreds of vacancies every year to provide better future opportunities to the students. Arya is one of the best engineering colleges in Jaipur.
How to apply?
1: You must visit the authorized website of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
2: Now, Choose your zone
3: After that, choose your desired post under RRB JE recruitment 2019
4: Click on the Apply Online Button
5: You have to Press ‘New Registration’ link
6: Submit- Personal Details, Uploading Photograph & Signature & Education Qualifications details carefully
7: Now pay the application fees
8: Submit the details
9: Note down your registration number and you can also take a printout of your application form for future use
The application fee for SC/ ST /PWD/ Women/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economic Backward Classes will be 250 INR and for all other categories, it will be 500 INR. In case, your application is not accepted, some amount will be returned to the applicant.
For this, students of Top 10 Engineering Colleges of Jaipur can use three basic modes including an online mode, SBI Challan, post-office challan.
The examination of RRB JE held in two stages:
- CBT 1: It is a screening test
- CBT 2: Decides students in the Final Merit List
After qualifying two stages, a candidate can go through a document verification process and a medical standard tets.
- The engineers under RRB section handles the supervision tasks related to the laying of tracks, measurements, IT work etc.
- He or she is responsible to guide the team members under him and analysis the final output.
- Junior Engineer is also responsible for the functional direction in the development, design as well as optimization.
- He is also responsible for the development of his team and analysis the output as for whether it falls under the client specification or not.
- In addition, He or she is responsible to enhance his or her knowledge and ability in the field of scientific analysis, engineering principle and project management.
Documents and details required
While filling the RRB JE Application Form, candidates of Private Engg Colleges in Jaipur need to prepare some documents and keep some details ready for the online process.
- Colored photograph of the candidate
- Signature photograph of the candidate
- SC/ST certificate (if applicable)
- Photograph of the scribe (if applicable)
- Additional details include Adhaar card, mobile number, and email id.
While filing for the application of RRB JE, candidates need to be very careful. RRB allows the form correction but editing can be done up to a certain limit. The incorrect information will cancel the application of the candidate during the document process. In order to make corrections in the form, a candidate has to pay 100 INR
RRB JE Admit Card issued to the candidates of Top Private Engineering College in Jaipur who will apply for the examination correctly. 10 days before the exam, the admit card will be available to the candidates. However, To download it, they require a date of birth and user id. They also require to carry passport sized photo and valid id proof.