Online admission system-Pros and Cons
How top engineering colleges can automate their admission process
Online admission plays an important role in Top Engineering Colleges. Engineering Colleges in Jaipur has started conducting online admission from the following academic year. This means that each one of them should essentially conduct online admission for all courses from the subsequent academic term.
Let us take a glance at the professionals and cons of the net admission system that is to come back into impact. Under mentioned are some pros and cons of online admission systems for the students of B Tech Colleges.
Advantages of Online Admission
- Applicants Convenience – One of the greatest advantages of the online application system is that applicants can choose to submit their applications at their convenience. All that is needed is access to a computer and net property. Messy handwriting, delay in courier delivery, lack of postal connectivity, etc. are unlikely to disrupt the application process. This is a great advantage to candidates of Best Engineering Colleges in rural areas and candidates with disabilities.
- Logistics – No more running out of paper application forms, picking the right color ink pens, illegible prints and wondering if the application has been received at all. The online application method offers B Tech College in Jaipur candidates a standardized platform for filling in their applications. The acknowledgment is nearly immediate and therefore the system easy.
- An advantage to Universities – Universities and educational institutions are also at major benefits when it comes to an online admission process. Quick access to student databases and records, efficient systems for filtering out candidates and processing of applications is possible through the online application process.
Disadvantages of Online Admission
- Computer Literacy and Internet Access – In India, though Internet penetration is rather high. Internet connectivity and speed issues are a major barrier. It brings any real advantage to the applicants of Best B Tech College in Jaipur. Most rural areas expertise high blackouts and electricity problems. This means, once more candidates in urban districts and square measures are placed at a big advantage.
- Low Computer Literacy – Another major concern is the low rate of computer literacy in India. Current estimates say that solely concerning half dozen percent Indians are computer savvy. A fast shift to the net admission method is probably going to cause confusion and oppression among a good many candidates of Best Engineering Colleges in Jaipur.
- Security Concerns – Online applications make it easier for systems to breach and for applications or scores to manipulate. The worry that hackers might target Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Jaipur and academic establishments could be a grave one. Another necessary concern is the confidentiality of student info and associated security risks concerned in the online application process.