To groom the youth of the nation into complete future technocrats entrepreneur by promoting academic excellence in the area of management education & creating learning environment that encompasses diverse cultures & foster holistic growth.
Foster on all encompassing global new era commitment to advanced standard of academic excellence with emphasis student centric learning that promotes critical thinking to fulfill the culture and economic requirements of the society
Program Educational Objective (PEOs)
- To impart knowledge of the fundamentals of management theory and its application in problem solving.
- To develop capability in students to independently conduct theoretical as well as applied research
- Develop effective management techniques for expending business across diversified culture
- Team participation and leadership skills for efficient management and application of the theory for effective leadership in the business sector
- To develop competent management professional with strong ethical values capable of assuming a significant role in corporate and society
Program outcomes (POs)
- Communicate effectively in different formats for effective business interaction on the global front
- Integrate tool and concepts from multiple functional areas ( I:e finance, marketing, human resource etc.
- Strategic and innovative thinking and analytical skills to enable effective opportunity identification, problem solving and decision making.
- Incorporate diversity and multicultural perspective while taking business decisions.
Program Specific outcomes (PSO)
PSO1. To prepare graduates who will design business solutions for problems across the various functional domain of Management.
PSO2. To prepare graduate who will contribute to the growth and development of the society through their research acumen and entrepreneurial skills.
PSO3. To prepare job ready graduates who are equipped with the requisite interpersonal skills and aptitude
Syllabus, Scheme & Course Outcomes