JEE MAINS Solved Question Paper
JEE Main is conducted twice a year. However, the number of students enrolled for the January exam is lesser than the last year number. Let us discuss the things, which a student can carry or not with them in the examination.
• Colored printout of admit card
• One passport size photograph for the attendance sheet at the center. The photo should be similar to the uploaded photo on the application form.
• An original and photocopy of identity proof such as PAN card, driving license, voter ID, passport, Aadhaar card, etc.
• Candidates belonging to the PwD category should carry a certificate.
• No stationery including pen, paper, pencil, pencil box etc is allowed inside the exam hall.
• ID cards issued by schools/ colleges/ universities/coaching centers are not considered.
• Eatables and water bottles are not allowed inside the exam hall.
• Candidates are not allowed to wear any type of watch including electronic watches with facilities of a calculator. Any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the exam hall.
• Photocopies or images stored in mobile phones will not be accepted as valid identity cards.
• Aadhaar enrollment receipt without Aadhaar numbers is not allowed.
• Other items like mobile phone, earphone, microphone, pager, calculator, docu-pen, slide rules, log tables, camera, tape recorder are also not allowed.
• Diabetic students will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle.
• Pen/ pencil and blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination hall.