How to apply online admission for MBA Marketing?
Online admission for MBA Marketing
MBA Marketing is one of the oldest and popular disciplines of management among students owing to multiple job opportunities in the market. Every national or international organization requires a marketing team to popularize the brand through promotions, advertisements, sales, media, and entertainment. So management aspirants wants to apply admission for MBA Marketing.
In today’s time, a new branch of marketing has become the trend among new-age students, as companies make use of the social media world for their brand promotions. Further, this has expanded the scope of MBA Marketing. In India, it is one of the most sought after the main-stream courses to pursue post-graduation with duration of 2 years. The course divided into 4 semesters or 6 trimesters depending upon the Top MBA Colleges.
What is MBA Course 2020?
This degree is related to management and also flows with business administration. The degree provides various specialization options that can be chosen for further studies. In order to pursue a specialization in MBA, a student must be in the same field.
Course Eligibility for MBA in Marketing
The candidate must possess their graduation (10+2+3) degree or equivalent from any recognized University with a minimum of 48% marks in aggregate without any approximation in the Graduate Examination (43% in the case of SC/ST and Non-creamy layer OBC candidates). However, the candidates appearing for qualifying examination (Graduate Degree) will also be permitted to participate in the counseling process. Students who appearing for final year graduation, required to submit a certificate from their college or institution (Certificate-6).
Job Roles offered for MBA Marketing
There is a significant growth in the career of marketing. In today’s time, the most sought-after career opportunity for management graduates from the marketing field is digital marketing. It offers great job opportunities for the students of MBA Marketing.
In India, the scope for MBA marketing is ever-expanding. After the completion of the course from an Best MBA College in Jaipur, students can be placed as sales executives or managers in top companies across various industries like FMCG, media, retail, tourism, hospitality, banking, advertising and market research.
An individual with an MBA degree in marketing can select for several positions in an industry, including Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Corporate Sales, Asset Management, Market Research Analyst, Product Manager, Sales Manager, and Head of Digital Marketing, etc.
Right approach to build a career in Marketing
In order to build your career, the right way in the field of marketing is to start planning from your higher secondary school. Most of the marketing careers require a bachelor’s degree in business management or a general bachelor’s degree. However, an MBA in marketing is a better and focused job specialization. Few degrees are for entry-level positions and provide a solid functional knowledge base for multiple marketing careers. On the other hand, the other post-degree programs are more particular which targets the specific area of marketing.
Fee Structure for MBA Courses in India
There are top MBA colleges in India and universities that are offering an MBA degree. The fee structure varies from each college and university. The fees of MBA in marketing course depend upon the quality and standards of a particular college. Usually, the course fee is between INR 3lac to 10lac per year.
Admission Process 2020 for MBA in Marketing
The MBA Admission 2020 is based on merit or quota basis. Reputable colleges or universities demand more scores. It is important for the candidates to meet the admission criteria of documents. Also, they must have qualified their entrance exam.
Some top MBA colleges conduct their entrance exams, including SNAP, CAT, XAT, etc. Usually, a personal interview conducted. The student must go through group discussion. With the weightage of his performance, the candidates will get their admission.
Admission process of MBA Sales & Marketing courses is similar to the MBA or PGDM programs. This specialization is offered in the MBA course in the second year of post-graduation. Most colleges for MBA Marketing admit students on the basis of entrance exam scores, personal interview and group discussions. Some of the popular MBA entrance examinations includes XAT, CMAT, SNAP, CAT, MAT, etc.
Types of MBA courses learning
- MBA (Full-Time) – MBA full time degree is usual and most common. The students attend classes on regular working days and submit their assignments, and give exams at the end of each semester. It is a full two-year study course.
- Advance MBA – Students who wish to pursue their MBA course from Best MBA College earlier than two years can go for advance MBA. Although the course gets completed within one year, the workload also increases. All the examinations and course work compacted in one year. However, the cost of the Advance MBA course is less than the full-time course.
- Part-Time MBA – This MBA course provides flexibility to the students, especially those who have taken up any job. The workload is less and manageable in part-time. The duration of the course is more than two years and usually lasts three years or more.
- Evening Time MBA – A full-time MBA degree, but the classes held in the evening time after the regular working hours. It is suitable for individuals who are working during morning time and cannot afford to leave their job. Also, the Evening MBA course duration is for two years.
- Executive MBA (EMBA) – This type of MBA course particularly reserved for executives and managers that allow students to get an MBA degree. The advantages of the course provide students to manage their full -time jobs. In general, these students have work experience for ten years or more.
- Distance Learning MBA course – In the distance learning mode, there are no physical classes for the students. They receive their course books and syllabus through postal mail. The lectures are provided through a live online class, pre-recorded video, or email.