How new techniques can boost the performance of Engineering Colleges grads
New Memory Technology - Computer Science Department
With the advent of time, students of Engineering Colleges are taken different initiatives to improve the performance of memories. It aims to achieve decreased memory power, terabyte per second memory speed, and hybrid DRAM, flash and CPU module architectures. Further, it can speed up in-memory operations importantly.
Students of the list of engineering colleges in Jaipur often come across problems with the hardware of our phones, tablets, and laptops. However, they are highly related to the storage of the time required for information accessibility. Smartphone plays an important role in key areas like Artificial Intelligence (AI) which requires faster and more memories.
Technology to convert data into information
3D XPoint technology is a new class of non-volatile memory (NVM) that can help the students of Top Engineering Colleges in Jaipur in turning immense amounts of data into valuable information in real-time. It can deliver game-changing performance for big data applications and transactional workloads.
The data explosion enables 3D memories of technology to become a big innovation. New technologies like JBOF (just a bunch of flash) and JBOD (just a bunch of disks) are the greatest benefits for the enterprise-level usage, especially in data centers. It allows aspirants to flash more efficiently and drives accordingly.
Data Storage Virtualization Technology
Undermentioned are some data storage virtualization technologies for the students of Computer Science Engineering at B Tech College in Jaipur, some of them are:
- Redundant array of independent disks (RAID) – This technology helps to connect two or three drives in the system simultaneously. It acts as one large volume fast-drive together. It is mainly set up as one system drive and duplicates the data for real-time backup.
- DIMM – It is an emerging memory technology that uses NAND flash chips in standard cards to directly connect to memory slots. This solves the problem of power loss and reduces system performance. Flash is slower at reading and writing data than DRAM (Dynamic RAM)
- Phase-change memory (PCM) – This technology helps the students of Engineering Colleges in Jaipur to change the phase of a special kind of glass (Ge2Sb2Te5) within the bit cell. It heats up when a programming current flows through the cell. A higher heating current that removes early, causes the glass to solidify into an amorphous, non-conductive state.
- 3D XPoint – It is the revolutionary new-generation memory technology and a solid-state drive. It provides high speed in accessing memory. The combination of RAM and flash storage allows the functioning with four times denser than traditional RAM. It is a non-volatile form of memory. 3D XPoint is almost 1000 times faster at reading and writing information than NAND and DRAM.
- Intel Optane – This technology is a unique combination of Intel 3D XPoint memory media with an Intel-built advanced system memory controller. Also, it includes software IP and interfaces hardware. It results in the availability of new computer architecture opportunities. It also includes computing possibilities for the students of Best Engineering Colleges in Jaipur in the market.
In conclusion, it can identify that NVM, PCM, STTRAM, ReRAM, and 3D XPoint have a larger capacity, higher latency, and higher dynamic power and lower endurance. 3D, JBOF, and JBOD technologies are also revolutionizing memories. The main memory system must scale in technology, cost, efficiency, size, and management algorithms to maintain performance growth and technology-scaling benefits to the students of B Tech Colleges in Jaipur.
Post a Comment