- By Arya Admin
- Posted September 17, 2021
How can get admission in REAP 2021 - Engineering College Admission Process
REAP 2021 - Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process or REAP is conducted by the Centre of Electronic Governance (CEG) Rajasthan, on behalf of Rajasthan Technical University (RTU). It is organised for admissions of eligible candidates to undergraduate engineering programs leading to Bachelor’s degree at top engineering colleges with different disciplines via counselling. This procedure is conducted on behalf of Government aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan.
Candidates seeking admission through REAP 2021 must meet all the major eligibility criteria. The registration can also be done online through an application form. Candidates in engineering colleges across the nation should submit the application form on or before the prescribed last date.
Eligibility Criteria for REAP 2021
Candidates willing to appear for REAP 2021 exam must comply with the exam eligibility norms. It is important for an individual to understand that only those candidates who comply with REAP eligibility norms will be allowed to appear for the engineering admission process. They must be satisfied to all the procedures before filling the REAP application forms. There are some specifications to be taken care of while understanding the REAP eligibility criteria. Some of them are as follows:
1. Academic Qualifications
The minimum eligibility criteria for candidates willing to seek admission into the BTech programs at BTech Colleges in Rajasthan through REAP involves:
- Candidates should have qualified JEE Main exam.
- Candidates should be a pass with at least 45% marks in class 12th board exams
- The affiliations of the institution,college, university should be from a recognised board like Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to BTech/BE courses through REAP are BTech/BE with Physics and Mathematics compulsory and Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology are optional subjects. Only those candidates who have passed in each subject of the above combination and fulfils the minimum academic qualification can appear for REAP 2021.
2. Age Requirement
Candidates who are willing to seek admission into the Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan through REAP will have to comply with the following age requirements includes the following:
- Candidates whose date of birth (D.O.B.) falls as on or before October 1, 1993, will be considered eligible
- Candidates who fall under the category of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PwD), the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e., SC, ST and PwD candidates who were born as on or after October 01, 1988, will be considered eligible.
- Candidate’s date of birth as mentioned in the Secondary Education mark sheet/ certificate must be authentic.
3. Medical Fitness
Candidates seeking admission to Best Engineering colleges in Rajasthan through REAP will have to deposit a Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of reporting in the allotted institution. The certificate must be registered by a Medical Officer working under the Rajasthan Government or a Registered Medical Practitioner as per the given medical standards:
- Height–Candidates should not be less than 1.5 m for male candidates and not less than 1.4 m for female candidates.
- Weight–Candidates should not be less than 41 kg for male candidates and not less than 37 kg for female candidates.
- Chest Measurement–Candidates should not be less than 69 cm with satisfactory limits of expansion and contraction. It is applicable for male candidates.
- Heart & Lungs–Candidates must be perfect with no abnormality.
- Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles etc. - Presence of any of these will be a temporary disqualification to be rectified before joining the BTech courses of study.
- Vision–The vision of the candidates should be normal. In case of defective, it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. Eyes should be free from congenital and other diseases.
- Hearing–Hearing of the candidates should be normal. In case of defective case, it must be corrected.
- Speech–The speech of the aspirants should be normal.
The Admission Process 2021
The process of engineering college admissions involved in a successful application for REAP 2021 includes the following:
Step 1: Deposition of Application Form Fees
The cost of REAP 2021 Application Form is INR 700. Candidates may contact any Government of Rajasthan’s authorized e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk centerto deposit a sum of INR 705 (INR 700 for Application Form Fees and INR 5 for e-Mitra service charges). It is important for them to consider that this amount is neither transferable nor refundable or adjustable in future. Candidates must note and keep the 16-digit token number and receipt generated by the e-Mitra portal kiosk for use in the future references. This token number will be needed to activate their REAP Application Form.
Step 2: Documents required for filling the Online Application form
Candidates of engineering colleges Jaipur will need recent passport size photograph in jpg format (Maximum image size of 100 KB), signature in jpg format (Maximum image size of 50 KB), mark sheets of class X, XI, and XII examination, mark sheet of JEE (Mains) 2021 scorecard, documents related to the domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category, etc.
Step 3: Filling of Online Application form
Candidates of top engineering college in Jaipur need to fill out his/ her details in the application form including the name, Date of Birth, Address of Communication, Educational details, etc.
Once the candidate has submitted the application form, no changes will be allowed. Thus, the candidates are advised to check the form thoroughly before submitting it.
Post a Comment