Get admissions 2020-BTech Computer Science
BTech Computer Science Admission 2020
Bachelor of Technology or BTech Computer Science is an undergraduate 4 years course. It is ideal for the students of Top Computer Science Engineering College. Who wish to pursue their career in the field of Computer Science as a Software Engineer or Developer in top MNCs or IT firms. BTech Computer Science involves the study of Computer Architecture, Algorithms, Database learning, etc. And also, provides a basic knowledge related to Computer Science.
To be considered eligible for admission in CS industry, candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent with an aggregate of at least 45% marks from a recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. So, Admission to this course will be done based on the performance of candidates in state or national level entrance examinations. Exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, TANCET, etc. Various government and private institutes also offer this course. Depending on various factors, the course of the fee varies.
After completing the course, the graduates can work as a Testing Engineer, Software Engineer, System Analyst and Technical Support Manager, etc. The average starting salary offered to them ranges between INR 3 – 12 Lacs depending on the candidate’s expertise in the field and the college offering the program. Also, they can pursue higher studies after completing the course. The most popular courses selected by the graduates are M.Tech in Computer science and MBA.
BTech Computer Science Admission Process
Most of the institutes, universities and engineering colleges India follow an entrance-based admission process for admission through BTech CS. The steps of the entrance-based admission 2020 are as follows:
Students of Top BTech Colleges are required to register for the entrance test by providing their mobile number, email address, and password after which a login id will be generated.
Filling up of application form
After creating a login id, candidates can fill up the online application form by providing their personal and academic details.
Uploading of documents
Candidates have to upload the important documents like a photograph, id proof, signature, Class 10 and 12 certificates, etc.
On uploading the requisite documents, students must pay the requisite amount of application fee using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
Download Application Form
After paying the application fee, engineering aspirants have to save and download the form for future references.
Issuing of Admit Card
Based on the record of the details submitted by the applicants, the admission authority will issue the admit cards to the eligible students.
Declaration of Result
In the final stage, admission authorities will release the results of the entrance test for which they have appeared.
The selected candidates at the list of engineering colleges have to appear for counseling to choose their branch of study in engineering.
Eligibility criteria for BTech Computer Science
Students of best BTech computer science college who aspire to seek admission in BTech CS course, should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria like:
- Must have passed Class 12 or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board with an average score of 45%.
- Aspirants must have studied Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in Class 12.
- Also, the candidates, appeared for Class 12 exams and are awaiting results can apply for BTech Computer Science entrance examinations.
BTech Computer Science Entrance Exams
Some of the top engineering colleges in India who offers this Bachelor’s degree program conduct an entrance test for admission to this program. With entrance examinations, they will be able to check the knowledge and ability of the student on the basis of which selection to a particular course takes place.
How to prepare for these entrance exams?
There are certain points that help the aspirants cracking the entrance exams. Some of them are as follows:
- Syllabus and question structure – Students of best BTech Computer science engineering colleges in India must have a proper idea about the syllabus of the exam and the question paper. Most of the engineering entrance tests have a duration of 3 hours and the questions includes in the tests are objective types.
- Section-wise Preparation – Questions are mainly asked from the subjects including Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. Therefore, it is very essential for the graduates to have a clear understanding of all these subjects.
- Previous-year Question Papers – The students must thoroughly study the question papers of previous years. This will help them to understand the type of questions asked in the entrance examination.
- Time Management – This is the most significant aspect of one’s preparation. Therefore, students of btech colleges recommended to make a proper time table and follow the same strict schedule and practice time-based papers.
How to get admission to the top BTech Computer Science College?
A candidate of best btech colleges can get their seat confirmed in a good college. If they had a sound academic record in their Class 12. And also on the basis of your performance in various state or national level entrance tests or examinations. The greater the score, the better will be the chances of getting admission in that particular college. Also, it is necessary to be mentally and physically prepared for further admission rounds like counseling and seat allotment.
Keep a track of all the necessary events related to admission so that you will never miss any deadline. Also, record the eligibility criteria, application procedure, course cut-off, application fee, and all the updates in newspapers, official websites, etc. Also, you should start your preparation for BTech entrance exams as early as possible. And also, provide enough time for your exam preparations.
Why study BTech Computer Science?
There are various perks to pursuing a BTech Computer Science degree program. Some of them are as follows:
- On completing the BTech Computer Science course, graduates easily get jobs. Jobs like a Testing Engineer, Software Engineer, Technical Support in various IT firms.
- If an individual has an interest in grasping all the aspects of Computer Technology, they must look forward to pursue this course.
- The students will learn skills like programming languages, software development, building websites, etc.
- Engineering CS aspirants can choose jobs in numerous sectors such as MNCs, Software Firms, Banking sector, etc.
- A good salary packages offered in this course.