- By Arya Admin
- Posted October 26, 2021
Digital classes for your engineering career – Challenges and Solutions
Benefits of Digital classes for engineering career
Online learning offers several advantages for students who want flexibility while attending college. The covid-19 has provided the perfect opportunity for students to study according to their own schedule. However, there are various challenges surrounding online learning. The expansion of the internet and accessibility has resulted in an increase in the demand for online learning across the globe. We are well aware that online learning has managed to attract lots of attention towards the students of Top Engineering Colleges in Jaipur. But many of them face some challenges that can cause hindrance in their learning. The advantages are getting suppressed by the challenges during the learning process. Below we have provided some of the challenges faced by students and teachers along with the suggestions to overcome them.
Online Learning Challenges Faced by Students
1. Online Learning Challenges – Adaptability
Students find it difficult to adapt to an online learning environment immediately after traditional classroom learning. Due to the sudden change, they are not able to adapt to commuter-based learning. Students of best engineering colleges in Jaipur who have been always studying in the traditional classroom mind-set are not able to focus on online platforms. It is important for them to accept the new learning environment with an open mind.
Nowadays adaptive learning is using Artificial intelligence to adjust the content according to individual needs. It helps in providing personalised courses to identify their weaknesses and strengths for better learning outcomes.
2. Online Learning Challenges – Technical Issues
Many students are not well equipped with a high internet connection that is required for online learning. Due to this, they face problems in going live for virtual learning and other platforms that require an internet connection. They face technical issues as they are not much aware of technology and computer applications. A slow and high internet connection can play an important role in how quickly you can attend the class and do not miss any live sessions. There is a possibility of poor connectivity if students of engineering colleges Jaipur find difficulty in downloading some information related to the subject, blurred videos, etc.
You just need to find a high-speed internet connection at your home. And know where you can get technical support for your connection and other technical issues related to software and tools for effective learning.
3. Online Learning Challenges – Computer Knowledge
Lack of computer education is a major concern in today’s world. There are many students who still cannot operate basic computers with MS word and PowerPoint. And whenever some technical issues emerge, they find it difficult to solve the problem in such a scenario. They face difficulties with live classes, usage of appropriate icons, MS office, communication-related apps and websites, browsing study materials, etc. Sometimes they do not know technology proficiency like login, live classes, creating and submitting work, communicating with teachers and friends.
Students of Top BTech Colleges should be provided access to support devices that can help them solve technical problems via call, email or live chat. You should pay attention to your instructor during the process of solving the issues.
4. Online Learning Challenges – Time Management
In many cases, students find difficulty in managing their time with online learning. Online learning is completely new for them and requires intensive work. They need a scheduled planner to manage their time in an effective manner. Online learning provides flexible time, unlike traditional classrooms. But some face difficulties in adjusting to the time required for online learning.
Time management is the most important factor in online learning. It needs time and effort for better learning outcomes. You should know the factors that can affect your timings during the learning process including the following:
- Avoid Distractions – Try to avoid distractions that can affect your learning. There are many platforms that can engage you for entertainment and communication. But make sure that you set time for breaks and focus on learning as scheduled to avoid missing live classes or sessions.
- Create To-Do List – You can prepare a list of activities on an everyday basis. Try to break down large activities into smaller ones for better learning outcomes. Use this list to tackle each task. Make sure that students of best BTech colleges in Jaipur adhere to the list and establish a routine that can make time management practices easy.
- Seek Help – To manage time during online learning seek help from your parents, friends and families. So that you will not miss out on learning and at the same time work will be done.
- Avoid Multitasking – Do not try to take up multiple tasks at the same time. Complete one task at a time as it can make your work less effective and productive.
5. Online Learning Challenges – Self Motivation
Students start losing hope once they find difficulty in online learning. It requires motivation to complete tasks and engage students with their learning. Lack of motivation is a common challenge for all students.
- Involve Yourself – Students of engineering colleges India should show up for all the activities and learning during the sessions. Make sure that you log in every day, check for the status and appear in all the sessions and discussions. Connect with your friends and teachers for asking and sharing information.
- Schedule Time for Learning – You have to stick to a study plan for effective learning. Take a break and resume back to learning with the same interest and enthusiasm.
- Stay Positive – Make sure that you are positive towards online learning. Make use of the time in the best way and gain knowledge for better learning outcomes.
Post a Comment