Electronics and Communication
ARYA Aero-modeling Club “TEJAS”
ARYA Aero-modeling Club “TEJAS” is established by Arya College of Engineering & I.T. in association with Aero Modellers Association India for conducting aero modeling activities and events under this club.
Projects based on ARYA Aero-modeling Club “TEJAS”:
- Balsa sheets, Drawing board, Aeromodelling fuel
- Electronic chuck Glider Kits,
- Electronic Catapult glider kits (pigeon and Hunter)
- Electronic control line model kit
- Brushless motors
- Electronic Speed Controllers
- Nitro/Gas Propeller
Robotics R & D Club
Students are able to develop the applications in Robotics and Embedded Systems. It provides the platform to design and develop various robots.
Projects based on Robotics R & D club:
- Quadcopter with bomb dropping attachment
- Path based Turtlebot robot
- Hexapod (spider) Robot
- IBoard Bot
- War field spying robot with night vision camera
1. Electronics Incubation and Innovation Club
Incubation and Startup club is a platform for students to commercialize their research, key findings, projects & other unique technology based business ideas and fil and publish patents.
To promote new technology & innovation based patents and start up.
- To build a vibrant startup ecosystem, by establishing a network between academia, financial institutions, Industries and institutes.
- To inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship in the state.
- To provide a platform for speedy commercialization of technology developed by new entrepreneurs.
To create a world class facility and provide infrastructure to translate knowledge and innovation into creation of successful entrepreneurs.
- To generate new knowledge by engaging in cutting edge research and to promote innovation and entrepreneurship
- To undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long-term interaction with academia and industry.
The registered bodies & companies under COE-I&S can avail following facilities:
- Well-furnished office space (Allotment upon Approval).
- Personal Computer.
- High Speed Internet.
- Telephone (Landline/Cell Phones)
- Accommodation (Upon Approval).
- Office Accessories (Photo Copiers, Printers, Scanners etc.as per requirement).
The Centre facilitates the inter disciplinary research by promoting the unique ideas & solutions which are directly affecting the crucial social problems & betterment of the society. The following facilities are under this Incubation Centre for supporting a new startup.
- R & D Lab
- Robotics Research Lab
- Skill Development Lab
- Centre of Excellence for Optical Fiber Communication (Lab Estd. By RTTC, BSNL
- Library Facility
- THRUST AREAS
- Optical Fiber Communication
- VLSI Design & Testing
- Embedded System Design & SOPC Development
- Antenna Design & Fabrication
- Analog & Digital System Design
- Avionics & Aeromodelling
- Business (Entrepreneur Skill Development)
- COE-I&S provides the following assistance at the initial stage of the startup.
- Formation of the company Ÿ Clearances
- Development of Business Plan & Model
- Patent Filing & IPR Management
TECHNICALSUPPORT (ON DEMAND)
- Technical Workshops, Seminars & Symposia, Conferences
- Skill Development through hands on training
COE-I&S Provides a strong alumni & faculty network as a domain experts & consultants.
COE-I&S promotes & helps the new incubators to get loans & funding through different agencies.
The following 15 patents have been filed/ processed by the students and faculty members of Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Arya College of Engineering & IT, Jaipur.
1. Selective Fist based Joystick Design using Microcontroller
2. A Computer Cloud based Smart Irrigation System using Internet of Things (IoT)
3. A Portable Traffic Light System Using Real Time Traffic Data
4. A Internet of Things( IoT) based Smart Education System for Students
5. A Microcontroller based plotter for custom artwork
6. A Yoga and Martial Art Trainer: Humanoid Robot
7. A low cost 3D printed Prosthetic Arm control using Microcontroller
8. Real Time Tracking and Recognition using Facial and Behavioural Analysis from Sensitized Database (FBASD)
9. A unified smart trolley based client procurement management system applied for both traditional commerce and ecommerce
10. A Smart Library for Visually Impaired Persons
11. A Cloud based Health Monitoring System for Remote Areas
12. Low Cost Real Time Self-Healing Approach for RAM Based on Dynamic Spare Allocation Using Microcontroller
13. Tampering Control System for Electronic Voting Machine
14. A low cost, low power, microcontroller based Robotic Arm
15. IoT Based Digital Attendance Monitoring System
DEPARTMENTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Dr. Rahul Srivastava
Dr. Aditya Kumar Singh Pundir
Er. Ankit Gupta
Dr. Kirti Vyas
2. News and Magazine Club
News and Magazine Club of Electronics & Communication Department is headed by Dr. Rahul Srivastava, Dr. Rohit Mittal, Dr. Kirti Vyas and Er. Ankit Gupta and managed by the students of the second year to final year. A great combination of student-led media from a traditional glossy magazine, an independent newspaper comprised of the latest news and important information and announcement of the department to online publications, websites and more. With this, students can remain up-to-date with the events, news, and happenings around the campus. The club promotes an opportunity to involve yourself in an extra-ordinary range of activities related to the department by involving the participants and the members of the News and Magazine Committee.
3 Sports Club
Sports club at Arya focuses on promoting sports as an instrument for physical and mental fitness along with the healthy and active life styles among students, spouses and the whole community through live screening, workshops, training, etc. The club facilitates the students to participate in various sports festivals and tournaments organized across colleges. The club organizes various events in the college like Inter-House Indoor Games tournament, Kabaddi, Tug of War, Outdoor Sports Week and many more. The club is managed by the students of the campus
4. Cultural Activity Club
The Cultural Activities Club (CAC) was established with the aim of fostering greater cultural awareness and interests among the students. It is an umbrella organization consisting of members from second and final year students of the ECE department. With this, Arya family can pursue their passion in the performing arts and event management, making the club one of the largest student organizations.
Under this club various activities are conducted by students in freshers day ,farewell day ,independence day,republic day.festival celebrations etc.
5. Student Music Club
Under this club various activities are conducted for students like
- Euphonius- National Level War of Bands with participation from all over country with instruments like Guitar, Piano, Keyboard, Drums etc.
- Musi Mania,
- Solo song competition
6. Electronics Skill Development Club
Skill training is provided to students to acquire skill training and certification .
This club provides the basic knowledge over the construction and functionality of the basic electronic devices such as diodes and transistors. It also provides the information about the uncontrollable and controllable electronic switches and the flow of current through these switches in different biasing conditions.
This club is intended to describe the different configurations and modes of controllable switches and how these electronic devices can be configured to work as rectifiers, clippers, clampers, oscillators and amplifiers. Soldering, repairing and maintenance of electronic components.
7. Club for online learning program & certification by IIRS-ISRO
- Basics of Remote Sensing Geographical Information System and Global Navigation from 17-Aug-2020 to 20-Nov-2020.
- Remote Sensing and Digital Image Analysis from 17-Aug-2020 to 11-Sep-2020
- Global Navigation Satellite System from 14-Sep-2020 to 25-Sep-2020
- Understanding of Coastal ocean processes using Remote Sensing and Numerical Modelling from 21-Sep-2020 to 25-Sep-2020
- Geographical Information System from 28-Sep-2020 to 23-Oct-2020
IIRS-ISRO Outreach Programme focuses on strengthening the Academia and User Segments in Space Technology & Its Applications using Online Learning Platforms.