Best recommended books for CAT Exam
A brief guide to preparing for admissions in Top Engineering Colleges
Large numbers of books are available in the market for use in the entrance examination. If students of Top Engineering Colleges are looking for understanding, they must choose an online coaching course for CAT Exam. It would offer other opportunities as well like video, live classes, etc. in order to improve the level; you must require practicing some material for CAT Exam (Common Entrance Test)
Quantitative Aptitude books for CAT/XAT/MBA Exams
If students of MBA Courses are preparing for quantitative aptitude, they can refer to the following books:
1. How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Common Admission Test by Arun Sharma
This book helps to prepare the students of MBA Colleges in Jaipur for CAT exam. It includes all the important subjects with great details and a large number of solved examples. However, the biggest disadvantage of this book is LOD 3. Most of the people are not aware of the fact that the book is divided into three levels. The last level is known as ‘Level of Difficulty.
The questions given in these exercises are harder than the expectation in CAT. It requires an aspirant to first finish the chapter before moving on to the next topic. However, most of the students of Top MBA Colleges in Jaipur gets stopped at the third question and quit the subject. It wastes lots of your time. The popular book is beneficial because you can Google almost all of the questions and you would find a discussion on the same online.
2. Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by Guha Abhijit
However, this book offers various tips and tricks. It is useful when students of Best MBA College in Jaipur have sufficient time left for their preparation.
3. The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Nishit Sinha
This book is much better than the TMH book because it has more problems at par with the CAT difficulty level. Also, it has a lot of extra harder problems but you can and you should skip those. However, the biggest problem with this book is that even after revisions, it does have some typos and error.
Data Interpretation Logical Reasoning Recommended books for CAT/MBA
1. How To Prepare For The Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The CAT(3rd Edition)by Arun Sharma.
2. The Pearson Guide to Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha Publisher
Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning Recommended books for CAT/MBA Entrance
In this book, questions distribute into three types:
- Questions based upon logic like Para jumble, Critical reasoning, Logical completion of an idea, FIJ, etc.
- The Questions based upon the application of grammar like Sentence correction and vocabulary-based questions like Fill in the blanks questions
- Questions based on reading comprehension.
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT Common Admission by Arun Sharma.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Ajay Singh
- The Pearson Guide To Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT byNishit K. Sinha
Post a Comment