- By Arya Admin
- Posted November 13, 2021
An admission criterion for Artificial Intelligence – A complete guide
Admission Criterion Artificial Intelligence
MTech Artificial Intelligence or MTech AI is a 2-year postgraduate degree which is mainly divided into four semesters. It aims to equip students with the science and engineering of making computer machines so that they can perform tasks which usually require human intelligence. To become eligible for MTech AI, candidates of Best MTech Colleges in Jaipur must hold a BE/ BTech degree in Computer Science or Artificial Intelligence from a recognized university. Also, they must score a minimum 50% marks or equivalent GPA to be eligible for admission.
Admission to MTech AI is based on the candidate's performance in the entrance test followed by the Interview or on the basis of the candidate's performance in the Bachelor’s degree examination. The course curriculum of MTech Artificial Intelligence includes various components of study like Graph Theory, Introduction to Robotics, Electronics System Design, Embedded Systems and many more. The average annual fee for MTech AI in India depends on the institute offering the course.
Some of the top recruiting areas include both private and public sectors like an Artificial Intelligence Research Companies, Robotics companies Coordinating Committee for Artificial Intelligence, and other related niches. Common job profiles offered to MTech AI students can be a Game Programmer, Computer Scientist, Robotic Scientist, Software Engineer etc.
What is the Admission Process for MTech in AI?
Most of the universities and engineering colleges follow Entrance Exams, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews for final admission to MTech AI. Some of them select students depending on their marks in the Bachelor’s degree examination. For this, students must score an aggregate of at least 50% marks in the Bachelor’s degree examination. Colleges following the entrance exam-based admission process mainly follow national level entrance exams like GATE. However, some of them also conduct their own entrance exams.
1. Entrance Based Admission
Most of the MTech colleges offer admission to MTech AI program on the basis of entrance exams. The step-by-step guide to apply for entrance-based admission are as follows:
- Step 1: Students must register on the official website.
- Step 2: After examination, a cut-off list will be given on the website. Seats will be allotted to aspirants based on their score in the entrance exam.
- Step 3: Some Engineering Colleges India conduct personal interviews and written tests for final selection.
- Step 4: Admission will be offered to the student as per their eligibility.
2. Merit Based Admission
Top MTech colleges in Jaipur for CS offer admission to MTech AI on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. The step-by-step guide to admission process is discussed below.
- Step 1: Aspirants have to fill the application form through an online process as per their eligibility.
- Step 2: Cut-off list will be given on the official website of the college.
- Step 3: Students will be called for a Personal Interview Round where subject related questions will also be asked.
- Step 4: Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission to the MTech AI course.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for MTech AI?
Students of Top Engineering Colleges in India who aspire to seek admission to MTech AI course are required to follow the minimum eligibility criteria like holding a BE/ BTech degree in Computer Science or Artificial Intelligence from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 50% marks, cleared all the backlogs and must be fit medically.
How to Prepare for MTech AI Entrance Exams?
To prepare students better and efficiently for the MTech AI entrance exams, the following points can be followed.
- Prepare a correct timetable for studying. Include every topic in every subject and follow the timetable strictly. This will ensure covering the entire syllabus at least once. Allocate regular time to studies.
- Be aware of the marking scheme, exam pattern, and time limitations of the exams beforehand, so that students of the list of engineering colleges does not face any trouble during the actual exam.
- Clear up the basics is important. It will form the base for the more advanced chapters later on. A strong understanding of the basics will be quite useful.
- Practice as much as you can. Engineering entrance examinations is completely based on the practices. Take mocks and attempt different sample papers as possible.
How to Get Admission in the top MTech AI College?
To secure admission into a top-ranked MTech AI college, various factors are considered. Some of the following tips will be helpful in that terms.
- The process of admission 2020 to the course is either entrance based or merit-based.
- In the case of merit-based selection, students of top MTech colleges in India must perform well in the qualifying examinations.
- In the case of entrance-based selection, it is essential for them to perform well and secure a decent rank in the entrance exam in order to get admission in a good college.
- Aspirants must be well aware of the latest exam pattern. Also, they must know the weightage assigned to each section in the exam and prepare accordingly.
- Individuals must start preparing for the entrance exam a year before as this gives ample time for learning and revision. They must always consider the target institute or engineering college in mind.
Why Should You Study MTech AI?
There are a large number of perks of pursuing an MTech AI program. Some of the most popular ones are as follows:
- This course proves to be a basic course for students who wish to build their career in the research field in Artificial Intelligence.
- On completing MTech AI degree, students easily get jobs as a Game Programmer, Software Developer, Robotics Engineer etc.
- They can opt for jobs in numerous sectors such as Artificial Intelligence agencies, Robotics companies Coordinating Committee for Artificial Intelligence etc.
- Handsome salary packages are offered to MTech Artificial Intelligence postgraduates in this industry.
Post a Comment