Electronics and Communication
- Industrial visits help the students to gain hands-on experience of how industry operations are executed.
- Industrial visit Bridge the gap between classroom theoretical training and practical learning in a real-life environment.
- It provides an opportunity for students to ask questions related to their area of interest.
- Students are able to identify their prospective area of work like marketing, finance, logistics, etc.
- This also gives students a platform to enhance their interpersonal skills.
- It makes the students capable of critical thinking.
- Industry visits provide opportunity for active/interactive learning experiences.
- College gives the opportunities to the students to learn about latest technology/trends through industrial trainings.
This industry visit provides skill in Optical Fiber Cable, Ducts Single mode and multimode pig tails and patch cords, splicing, Fault localization in OFC, Optical fibre tool kit, Optical Power Measurement.
|S.No.||Event||Name of organization||No. of students||Date/period|
|1.||Industrial visit||Industrial visit at BSNL based on OFC techniques , RTTC, Jaipur||125||25th March 2016|
|2.||Industrial visit||Industrial visit at BSNL based on OFC techniques, RTTC, Jaipur||120||27th March 2017|
|3.||Industrial visit||Industrial visit at BSNL based on OFC techniques, RTTC, Jaipur||110||6th,7th, 8th September 2017|
|4.||Industrial visit||Industrial Visit at Dainik Bhaskar plant based on PLC and SCADA||130||30th March 2018|